What to wear:
- The College blazer, jumper and tie.
- Black Shoes (Shoes with distinctive fashion features, training shoes, plimsolls or patent leather shoes are not permitted. Shoes should have heels no more than 2 inches high measured from where the heel and sole joins the leather of the shoe at the back).
- The College Overcoat/fleece is available from the College.
- School ties are available from In Gear.
|White shirt||White blouse|
|Black trousers||Grey skirt|
|Black trousers||Black opaque tights|
|Black socks||(60 denier)|
Clip on ties with top buttons in and shirt tails tucked in at all times.
The School Uniform can be purchased in Wallaces, Ballymena and Woodsides, Larne.
What to wear:
|Boys Compulsory Items
||Girls Compulsory Items|
|Rugby Jersey||PE Shirt|
|Rugby Shorts||PE Skort|
|College Socks||College Socks|
|Mouth Guard||Mouth Guard|
|Shin Pads||Shin Pads|
- Other items in the images above are optional
- Girls must have sporting lace trainers and not plimsolls or Velcro fashion trainers.
- Boys and girls should also have swimming shorts/swim suit
PE Kit Sizing & Ordering
Students can try on and purchase kit in the College Hall on the following dates:
- Wednesday 3rd August 2016 11am – 2pm
- Saturday 13th August 2016 10am – 1pm
- Monday 15th August 2016 10am – 12pm
If students only need to replace a few items, they can instead complete an order form, return it to the PE Department and collect their garments in September. Payment can now be made for PE kits via ParentPay. Debit/credit card facilities will also be available during the August dates.