Uniform & PE Kit
What to wear:
|College blazer||College blazer|
|House tie||House tie|
|White shirt||White blouse|
|Black trousers||Grey skirt|
|Black socks||Black opaque tights (60 denier)|
- Clip on ties with top buttons in and shirt tails tucked in at all times.
- School ties are available from In Gear
- Plain black leather / leather look shoes (Shoes with distinctive fashion features, training shoes, plimsolls or canvas shoes are not permitted. Shoes should have broad heels no more than 2” high measured from where the heel and sole joins the leather of the shoe at the back. Heels should be fit for purpose and not ‘fashion heels’. Trainer, Vans/Converse style shoes are not acceptable).
- Images of acceptable shoes are available in the Uniform Policy
- The School Uniform can be purchased in Wallaces, Ballymena and Woodsides, Larne.
What to wear:
|Boys Compulsory Items
||Girls Compulsory Items|
|Rugby Jersey||PE Shirt|
|Rugby Shorts||PE Skort|
|College Socks||College Socks|
|Mouth Guard||Mouth Guard|
|Shin Pads||Shin Pads|
- Other items in the images above are optional
- Girls must have sporting lace trainers and not plimsolls or Velcro fashion trainers.
- Boys and girls should also have swimming shorts/swim suit
PE Kit Ordering
Students can purchase items of PE kit through our online shop at www.slemishcollege.org.uk/shop. You can pay by credit or debit card, Apple Pay or Android Pay. Orders will be processed during the summer and will be available to collect in August/September. For PE kit related enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.